Law Firm Employment Opportunities
Wampler & Souder L.L.C. requires support staff on a regular basis in order to meet the demand for our diverse range of Legal Services. At present, our Law Firm has the following positions available:
- Wampler & Souder L.L.C. is currently interviewing for a legal assistant. Required qualifications are:
1. College or University Degree or current enrollment in College or University.
2. Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
3. Ability to work at least 40 hours per week during normal working hours (9-5, 8-4, or possibly 10-6).
4. Good communication and writing skills.
5. Knowledge of, and ability to utilize, MS Word and Outlook. Desired qualifications include, but or not limited to:
a. Previous work in law firm.
b. Knowledge of, and ability to utilize, Best Case or similar bankruptcy program and/or PC Law.
c. Fluency in written and spoken Spanish or Korean.
d. Excellent academic credentials.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending telefaxes or making status phone calls will eliminate you from consideration for this position.
Please check back frequently as available positions within our organization change on a regular basis.
Please, no faxes, no mailings and no phone calls. Thank you.