We are bankruptcy lawyers in Maryland with experience that dates back to the 1980s.
We provide help with:
- filing for chapter 7 bankruptcy
- filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy
- filing for chapter 13 bankruptcy
- assistance for creditors filing a proof of claim
- seeking relief from the stay
- avoiding a preference
- filing a nondischargeability proceeding
We stay informed and up to date on recent changes to bankruptcy law so that we are in a position to most effectively represent our clients. Please browse the links on our website for information about bankruptcy law.
If you are looking for the best bankruptcy legal advice in Maryland, please contact us for a free initial attorney consultation over the phone or in one of our Maryland offices (Frederick, Silver Spring or Upper Marlboro).
Chris Wampler & Eugene Souder: your Maryland attorneys