We Get to Know Our Clients.

Contractors and Construction Owners

On Behalf of | Apr 14, 2014 | Construction Law |

If you are a contractor and have been denied compensation and or are being threatened with a lawsuit, contact our firm immediately so that we can help you understand your legal rights and options. Our contractor attorneys can handle construction disputes throughout Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.

Our team of aggressive and experienced attorneys can not only help inform you of the specifics of contractual law, but we can also help you explore your legal options including arbitration, mediation or filling a lawsuit if necessary.

Our firm can try construction matters before a variety of forums including both State and Federal courts, administrative agencies including the Maryland Home Improvement Commission, the Virginia Board of Contractors, as well as DC Consumer and Regulatory Affairs.

Denied Compensation

If you have a contract with a company, individual, or institution, you have legal rights. However, taking on a company by yourself will only get you so far. Hiring an attorney with experience dealing with both contractors and contracts can help you to not only collect what is rightfully yours, but it can also help protect you and your business during litigation.

Unfortunately, there are numerous cases in which homeowners or companies will try to avoid paying contractors because of their own financial setbacks or lack of planning. These companies will often do everything in their power to avoid paying their contractual financial obligations. Do not let this happen to you or your company.

Often our firm can help you become the next person to get paid before a homeowner or contractor finalizes a project.

If you have any questions regarding your rights as a contractor or are having a contract dispute, do not hesitate to call our firm. You are under no obligation, and our team of attorneys will do everything in their power to control costs and ensure that your rights are respected. For more information, call our firm today @ 301-942-0802 (Kensington), 301-662-5709 (Frederick ) or 301-736-5432 (Upper Marlboro) or simply fill out our contact form located at the top of this page

FindLaw Network