Upper Marlboro Maryland Law Firm Office
From our Upper Marlboro office, attorney Christopher Wampler represents clients in cases involving:
We want to make it easy for you to meet with us. In addition to in-person appointments, Wampler & Souder offers teleconference and video conference options.
Directions To Our Office
Our Upper Marlboro office is located near Old Marlboro Road, just west of Schoolhouse Pond.
If you are traveling from the direction of Greater Upper Marlboro, drive west on MD-725/Marlboro Pike toward US 301 S.
- Turn right on Old Mill Road.
- The office will be on your left.
If you are traveling from the direction of Forestville, follow MD-4 west/Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Turn left on Md-4/Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Old Crain Highway Exit.
- Turn left on Old Crain Highway (signs for Upper Marlboro).
- Turn slight left (stay on Old Crain Highway).
- Turn left on Main Street.
- Continue on Old Marlboro Pike.
- Turn left on Old Mill Road.
- Our office will be on your left.
For your convenience, there is a free parking lot in front of our office.
Local Courts And Landmarks
Prince George’s County Circuit Court – 14735 Main St., Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
St. Mary’s Beneficial Society Hall – 14825 Pratt St., Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Darnall’s Chance House Museum – 14800 Governor Oden Bowie Dr., Upper Marlboro, MD 20772