Michael C. Fleming
A.A.S. (Paralegal Studies) Frederick Community College, 2007; B.S. (Legal Studies) University of Maryland University College, 2008; J.D. University of Baltimore School of Law, 2012; Admitted into Practice in the Court of Maryland and the Federal Courts of Maryland; Member of the Bar Associations of Maryland and Frederick County.
Mike was born and raised in Frederick County where he resides with his wife, Karen, and their children, Lucas and Mikayla. Mike serves on the School Board and Finance Committee for Mount Airy Christian Academy and serves on the Board of Directors for Family Builders, Inc.
Mike primarily focuses on the following practice areas: Family Law (i.e. divorce, custody, wills, estates, etc.), Contracts, and some Criminal Law (i.e. DUI, traffic offenses, etc.).
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law - Divorce, Child Custody, Marital Property, Wills, Estates, etc 80%
- General Civil Litigation - Contracts, etc. 10%
- Criminal/Traffic Law - DUI/DWI, other traffic offenses 10%
- Maryland, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2019
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Maryland University College, Adelphia, Maryland
- B.S. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Frederick County, Member, Present
Past Employment Positions
- Dunlap & Fleming, LLP, Managing Partner, 2015 to 2019
- Law Office of Michael C. Fleming, LLC, Attorney at Law, 2014 to 2015